AOL is launching new email aggregation service with features which include:
- Aggregation of Aol, Yahoo, Gmail, Comcast, and other email accounts into one inbox.
- A "Quick Bar" or shortcut bar above the inbox with short email, IM, text, Facebook and Twitter status update capabilities.
- Three inbox views — "expanded," which allows viewing of the first few lines of each email, "compact" (think traditional), and and the Entourage-like "reading pane."
- Web browser-like tabs for switching between user inbox and messages.
- A Mapquest sidebar adjacent to the email body that automatically detects addresses listed in open emails and offers directions
- A photo sidebar that aggregates photo attachments.
- New optional email domain names besides "@aol.com", user options will include @ygm ("You’ve Got Mail"), @games, @wow, and @love.com
What do you think of it?
Source : CNN Money